The Xmarks iPhone app… for $0.99 you can access all of your saved bookmarks from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. You will of course have to make sure that you also have the Xmarks extension installed in your favorite browser on your computer in order to save and access those bookmarks. This is really easy to do. Just head on over to Xmarks.com and click on the big orange ‘Install Now‘ button. Your current browser will automatically be detected and you will be prompted to install Xmarks.
A recently added feature of Xmarks will allow you to save and access your Internet passwords. (apparently not yet available for the iPhone app)
This is awesome! (if I only had an iPhone)
Key features include:
* works with Xmarks for IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Mac Safari
* access all bookmark folders including your bookmarks toolbar
* bookmark search
* open remote tabs across all your computers & browsers
* built-in browser to view your bookmarks without leaving the app
UPDATE: Version 1.25 is NOW AVAILABLE in the iTunes App Store! This version adds a more streamlined user interface and a fix for the iPad bug in the previous version.
Coming Soon to Xmarks for iPhone:
* improved user interface
* ability to add and edit bookmarks for 2-way sync
* full screen iPad support
* and lots more!
Here is one more tidbit that is noteworthy… If you don’t have an iPhone/iPod you can still access your Xmarks via my.xmarks.com